Monday, 11 April 2011

Dr. "Bones" and his Family


We are Josh, Karen, Benjamin (5), Katelyn (2) and Jillian (6 months). I (Karen) am the daughter of the late, Susan (Lutes) Davis, who was the oldest daughter of Ralph and Nancy Lutes.

Dr. "Bones" and I have been married for almost 12 years - 10 of which have been the journey through medical school (4 years) plus a 5 year orthopaedic residency. (Wait - that's only 9! More about that later!) The 5 year orthopaedic residency will soon be ending, June 17th 2011.

I was born in Moncton, New Brunswick but lived most of my life in Colorado. This is where my father, Warren Davis, currently resides. My husband, on the other hand was born and raised in Massachusetts. Currently, we reside in New York State for aforementioned orthopaedic residency.

I look forward to sharing with you bits and pieces of the "Bones" family journey in the field of medicine.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to your tidbits, Mrs. Dr. "Bones."

    Private Eye Peg

    ReplyDelete