Friday, 1 April 2011

Meet Glenn Holmes






Hi all, I hope to meet all of you someday. I have several old pictures. My grandfather, Jerome Crane Holmes became a Congregational minister. This picture was from his ordination. I am not sure what year that would have been. My wife and I live in the State of Washington on the eastern side of the Cascades. I am now retired, retiring from a 33 year career in Sheet Metal, both in California and Hawaii. I now drive a school bus for fun just to talk with the children, and have fun with them. I love children, and directed a German Children's Choir here for 3 years after retiring. My wife and I took a long trip around Canada and the United States, and I have not restarted it due mostly in part to my wife's health.



Jerome Crane Holmes, front and center

1 comment:

  1. We hope to meet you someday too :) Glad to see your contribution, thanks!

    ReplyDelete