~ Where are Charles Alfred Steeves and his wife, Caroline Marie/Maria buried? Also, Daniel Edwin Holmes and his wife May/Mary. My assumption is Massachusetts, likely in the Boston area. Update: Dan and Mae are buried in the Forest Hills Cemetery in the Jamaica Plains area of Boston, MA.
~ Charles Robert married Phoebe Jane McMonagle, daughter of Edwin McMonagle and Elizabeth. Who is Elizabeth? Sandi thinks Blakeney but we have no proof. Someone else said Prince. Iris Holmes thought she was the illigitimate child of a visiting royalty. I have me doubts there.
~ Floyd and Minnie lived at Rt 890, House # 3174. Mom and Aunt Nan live own it now. Before Floyd, I assume Charles owned it. I think it previously belonged to Hugh McMonagle.
~ Daniel owned a sawmill by the Holmes Spring Brook on a property that might have belonged to Hugh McMonagle. Edwin McMonagle lived across the road. The closest building to the brook now is the church, which is located at 3238 Route 890, Hillgrove, NB, E4Z 1M6. Was it Edwin McMonagle's, ever? Did Daniel Holmes and Edwin buy from Hugh McMonagle?
I don't think Edwin ever owned property.
~
~
No comments:
Post a Comment